We believe that children should be nurtured to promote their holistic development. Thus, we developed programs and services that are excellently crafted to provide a welcoming environment for you and your children. We have partner organizations to help us implement our programs and services more effectively.
- We have a curriculum that covers the following areas: Dramatic & Developmental play/Language Development, Physical Development, Cognitive Development, and Social Development).
- Children are taught to be self-motivated to survive any environment and have a positive self-image.
- The children are taught how to work independently of the teacher.
What we do:
- Administer Medication
- Highlight Positive reinforcement
- Child / Infant CPR Lessons
- We participate in the Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc.(WESTCOP) – Babies Step Forward – is a unique Early Head Start program that provides high-quality early childcare and education with related support services for children ages six weeks to three years old and their families. All-inclusive services: Developmentally-appropriate curriculum to prepare your child for preschool, screenings, assessment, and services to support social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical development and family support, parenting groups, nutrition guidance, and access to community resources.
- We communicate with parents via text message to update them about how their child or children are doing.
- We serve nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snacks during the day.
- We give daily report to our parents.
What we offer:
- The expertise of Baby Cubs Daycare, Inc. staff.
- Various materials and activities, such as books, blocks, puzzles, and art supplies for the children to explore all day long.